Information collected by Rosette
When you use our Site, we may collect the following types of information:
- Information you may enter and post through our Site, if applicable;
- Correspondence between us
- Certain information that we collect in the course of your using our Site, including your domain name and IP address, your browser version, your operating system, the URL you came from (including third party URLs), the pages you visit within our Site, and the URL to which you go when you leave our Site (including third party URLs).
- If you use a service provided by a third party, such third party may provide information about you, and possibly the services used, to Rosette.
Data protection registration
- Personal Information which we obtain from you will be processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and any other laws or regulations currently in force in the United Kingdom (the “Data Protection Legislation”).
- Rosette will only process personal data from you for specified and lawful purposes and any personal data that Rosette obtains will be processed fairly and lawfully.
How Rosette uses your information
- Where applicable, Rosette may also use your information to improve certain internal processes, to send you promotional material from some of our partners to statistically analyse Site usage, to improve the content and offerings on the Site and to customise the Site. In some cases, we may use such information to deliver information to you that is targeted to your interests.
Disclosure to third parties
- Third Party Advertisers. Rosette will not disclose, rent or sell any sensitive information about you to any third party.
- Service Partners. Where applicable, Rosette may provide links to a number of third party service partners or suppliers (“Service Partners”) from our Site. In such cases, we may provide to the appropriate Service Partners some of your identifiable information. In some instances the Service Partner may collect information directly from you. Rosette has no control over the privacy practices of any Service Partners and therefore disclaims all responsibility and liability for their use of your information.
- Rosette may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our associated companies, subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries.
Storage and retention of data
- Any personal data Rosette collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). By submitting any personal data to us, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing.
- Rosette takes all reasonable steps to retain data only for the duration of the purpose for which it was obtained. When requested, Rosette will delete personal data from current operational systems where it is no longer required. Rosette may need to continue to hold some details about you after your relationship with Rosette has ended, for example for legal and regulatory purposes.
- Upon request, Rosette will use reasonable efforts to permit users to update and correct information previously provided. . You may also request removal of certain information about you from internal systems or where applicable, opt-out of receiving certain types of communications from us and/or our Service Partners.
- You may contact Rosette to change or modify information previously provided, to remove information from internal systems or to elect not to receive certain communications from us or our Service Partners.
- Rosette takes all reasonable steps to uphold your rights to protect your personal data, including the right to obtain information on, update or amend any personal data on you that Rosette holds. The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
While Rosette strives to protect its customers’ and users’ personal information and privacy, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you disclose online. You acknowledge that you are aware of security and privacy limitations, including but not limited to: (1) the limitation of security, privacy and authentication measures and features in this system; and (2) that data or information on the Site may be subject to eavesdropping, sniffing, spoofing, forgery, spamming, “impostering”, tampering, breaking passwords, harassment, fraud, electronic trespassing, hacking, nuking, system contamination (including, without limitation, viruses, worms, and Trojan horses) causing unauthorised, damaging or harmful access and/or retrieval of information and data on your computer, may be subject to other security or privacy hazards or may not reach its destination or may reach an erroneous address or recipient. Rosette does not accept any liability for information which has been obtained through unauthorised access to the Site.