Our investors are our long term partners, with whom we share the full lifecycle of each real estate investment opportunity from initial sourcing to ultimate exit. We are regulated by the UK Financial Conduct Authority and act in the best interests of our investors at all times.
We only invite select investors to partake in deals which pass our stringent underwriting and stress-testing processes and which we would be willing to co-invest in ourselves.
Our team look beyond capital preservation and actively seek to extract value from each investment opportunity by:
- adhering to sound real estate fundamentals (such as tenant credit strength, asset quality, location and scarcity of supply);
- implementing agreed upon financial engineering techniques;
- obtaining market-leading conservative debt terms from either conventional or Islamic banks (if required);
- structuring each transaction in the most efficient manner, particularly in light of the rapidly changing tax and regulatory landscape;
- implementing active asset management strategies post-completion; and
- amongst other matters, seeking the benefit of all capital allowances (where available).
If you wish to partner with us, please contact our Chief Business Development Officer, Amr Kenawy, to discuss your requirements in strict confidence:
T: +44 (0) 207 042 8378
A: 3rd Floor, 33 St. James’s Street, London, SW1A 1HD (by prior appointment only)